OJS Tips & Tricks - OJS for continuous publishing Online
OJS Tips & Tricks is a series of 30 minute practical workshops led by JPS staff. This series is designed to help journal editors learn more about the different features available on your Open Journal Systems (OJS)* website and how they can benefit your journal.
In this workshop we will go over the options for using OJS for continuous publishing. We will cover:
- What continuous publishing is and why some journals are moving to this model
- How to implement continuous publishing in OJS using issues or static pages
- Some considerations and implications for discoverability, DOIs, etc.
*If you are a UofT journal who is not using OJS, you are welcome to join and learn what OJS can do for you.
The workshop will be recorded.
Workshop questions may be directed to Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at email@example.com
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.