Accessible journal publishing for editors Online
Accessible publishing means creating content that is free of barriers for the broadest audience possible, regardless of their ability or disability.
This workshop will help electronic journal editors understand and implement best practices in accessible web publishing. We will go over:
- Accessibility principles and standards
- Practical steps to make your published content accessible
- Existing resources and tools to help evaluate and improve your content's accessibility
This workshop is hosted by UTL Journal Production Services and is open to all electronic journal editors, whether or not your journal is hosted by the library.
The workshop will be recorded.
Workshop questions may be directed to Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, July 8, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.