Searching the Literature: Social Sciences and Humanities
This session will take place via Zoom. You will receive the Zoom link and password via e-mail 2 days prior to the session.
This course is designed for graduate students in the social sciences and humanities who are looking to develop core library research skills. We hope the modules will provide you with the skills and context to to support your research. By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Locate U of T Libraries services and resources
- Describe key entry points for strategic literature searching
- Develop a strategy for a robust and comprehensive search using academic databases
- Create and document an academic literature search
- Apply a critical lens to the research tools you use