TSpace Deposit Workshop Online
TSpace is the University of Toronto open accesses research repository that accepts, disseminates and preserves scholarly works of faculty, staff, and students.
Whether you are depositing your own research or doing it on authors' behalf as an admin, lab manager, or a student assistant, this practical workshop will help you get started.
We will go over:
- The types of materials that can be submitted
- How to check copyright permissions when depositing published articles
- How to determine which article version can be deposited, including for compliance with the Tri-Agency (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR) Open Access Policy for Publications
- Preparing the files, including a coversheet and accessibility check
- Depositing to TSpace (demo)
The workshop will be recorded – register to receive the recording.
With any questions please contact the TSpace staff at email@example.com
- Thursday, July 29, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.