OJS Tips and Tricks - OJS 3.3 Highlights Online
OJS Tips & Tricks is a series of 30 minute practical workshops led by Journal Production Services staff. This series is designed to help journal editors learn more about the different features available on your Open Journal Systems (OJS)* website and how they can benefit your journal.
In this workshop we will go over the top new features available in the latest release, OJS 3.3, used by the library-hosted journals. These include:
- Article versioning
- Article usage and editorial activity stats and visualizatons
- Handy filters for submission list, and more
We will have time for Q & A so bring your questions!
*If you are a UofT journal who is not using OJS, you are welcome to join and learn what OJS can do for you.
The workshop will be recorded.
Workshop questions may be directed to Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at email@example.com
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.