Introduction to Coding for Management Students Online
- Bill Chau, BRIDGE Supervisor, The BRIDGE, University of Toronto Scarborough Library
This workshop introduces Management students to the fundamentals of coding. Students will learn the importance of coding skills and their applications in business environments. Students will learn the basics of different coding languages (R/Python) and how to get started in learning them at their own pace.
The instructor will also demonstrate coding for data analytics and data visualization. This workshop is intended for UTSC Management students with very little or no prior knowledge of coding.
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Business & Entrepreneurship Programming & Software