An Introduction to GIS using ArcGIS Pro Online
Participants in this workshop will learn the basics of manipulating, visualizing and analyzing geospatial datasets in Esri's ArcGIS Pro software. Topics covered will include: A tour of ArcGIS Pro; Loading and Manipulating; shapefiles and geodatabases; Symbology; Cartography; Spatial and Attribute Joins; Querying; Summarized Statistics; Subsetting; Clipping; Erasing and Buffering; Geocoding.
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- St. George (Downtown) Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Data & Statistics Maps & GIS Programming & Software