ArcGIS Online Part II Online
ArcGIS Online is a cloud-based mapping and geospatial data analysis tool from the esri suite of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software. In this workshop, participants will build on the basics of spatial data, mapping, and GIS techniques learned in Part I and continue to develop skills in data analysis and mapping. Requirements are an online connection and a browser -- and for novices, the workshop ArcGIS Online Part I. Before the workshop, attendees should visit https://utoronto.maps.arcgis.com to set up an account (use the "ArcGIS Online (University of Toronto) link). A UTORID and password will be required. For more information about ArcGIS Online and other esri products, please visit https://esri.com.
- Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- St. George (Downtown) Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Data & Statistics Maps & GIS Programming & Software