Launchpad: Campus Resources for U of T Startups
Orientation to campus resources for those with startups or interested in startups, including accelerators, courses and programs, library resources, commercialization, funding opportunities, and community resources.
You will leave with:
- knowledge of how the university supports student and faculty startups through space, training, and mentorship
- an understanding of campus accelerators, pitch competitions, and funding opportunities
- additional library workshops available to further support and boost your entrepreneurship journey
- a guide of where to go to find more information at U of T, around Toronto, and the broader startup ecosystem
When: January 21, 2022, 12 - 1 p.m. EST
Location: Online via Zoom (participants will receive a link prior to session start)
Instructor: Carey Toane, Entrepreneurship Librarian, email@example.com
The workshops on this page are part of an Entrepreneurship Research Skills Co-Curricular Record as recognized by the University of Toronto. They are open to all U of T students, faculty, and staff. A valid UTORid is required to access library databases. Registration is required.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Friday, January 21, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)