Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
You Can Build a Robot! Introduction Online
An introductory (and mandatory) session for those interested in participating in the You can Build a Robot! program. This session will provide all the information about the program including dates, times, costs and provide time for questions.
- Elizabeth O'Brien, Liaison Librarian, Computer and Mathematical Sciences , University of Toronto Scarborough Library
- Adriana Sgro, Library Technician Reference & Makerspace Assistant | User Services
- Monday, July 4, 2022
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- 3D Printing Digital Tools
Registration has closed.