Company and Competitor Research Online
For participants of all disciplines interested in learning more about researching companies and finding competitor information. Includes an overview of subscription databases and publicly available resources for company research.
You'll learn how to:
- Evaluate different types of company information and understand the differences between public and private companies
- Find both direct and indirect competitor information
- Practice finding company documents and reports
When: Sept 28, 2022, 12 - 1 p.m. EST
Location: Online via Zoom (participants will receive a link prior to session start)
Instructor: Catherine Macgregor, Finance Learning Centre & Liaison Librarian, UofT Mississauga Library, email@example.com
The workshops on this page are part of an Entrepreneurship Research Skills Co-Curricular Record as recognized by the University of Toronto. They are open to all U of T students, faculty, and staff. A valid UTORid is required to access library databases. Registration is required.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.