Industry research for startups Online
Whether you are on the edge of a new industry to looking to enter an established sector, you need to quantify and understand the industry players, segments, and size. This workshop introduces you to existing sources of industry information such as market research reports and trade journals, as well as provides strategies to help you do your own analysis and estimations.
In this session you will:
- Become familiar with proprietary and open sources of industry information
- Learn to read a market research report in five minutes
- Explore models for DIY industry analysis
- Take away tools and frameworks for synthesizing and analyzing your industry
When: Oct 4, 2022, 12 - 1 p.m. EST
Location: Online via Zoom (participants will receive a link prior to session start)
Instructor: Mariana Jardim, Liaison Librarian, The BRIDGE, UTSC Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshops on this page are part of an Entrepreneurship Research Skills Co-Curricular Record as recognized by the University of Toronto. They are open to all U of T students, faculty, and staff. A valid UTORid is required to access library databases. Registration is required.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.