Start with Why with Student Founder-in-Residence Kasey Dunn Online
Thinking about starting a business, social enterprise, non-profit, or community-based organization? Wondering where to start?
Join this session to learn why all great innovators and change makers Start with Why!
This session will help you begin drafting answers to the big questions that serve as the foundation to any project. Learn about your strengths, values, mission, and vision, and how these qualities can shape your project and drive your idea. We will wrap up with a discussion about the practical next steps for turning these ideas into reality.
You will leave with:
- An understanding of strengths, how to harness them, and how they inform your business plan, project plan, and team formation
- An understanding of how your “why” can serve your business and guide your progress
- A draft of your first mission and vision statements
- An action plan with SMART goals for taking the next steps with your idea
- A guide of where to go to find more information at U of T, around Toronto, and the broader startup ecosystem
When: Sept 22, 2022, 12-1:30 pm EST
Location: Online via Zoom (participants will receive a link prior to session start)
Instructor: Kasey Dunn, U of T Libraries student founder-in-residence
- Thursday, September 22, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.