Introduction to 3D Printing Online
This session will occur online and is facilitated by the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus Makerspace.
This is an introduction to the tools and techniques for 3D printing. At the end of the workshop, you will have general knowledge of the principles, tools, and best practices for 3D printing.
Note: Attendance is mandatory if you are interested in accessing the 3D printers at the Makerspace. Visit our website to find out how to become a UTSC Library Makerspace user.
- Adriana Sgro, Library Technician Reference & Makerspace Assistant
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- 12:10pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- 3D Printing Co-Curricular Record Digital Tools