Introduction to NVivo 12 (Windows Version) In-Person
In-Person Location: Electronic classroom on the 4th floor of Robarts Library (room 4033)
Qualitative research involves working with qualitative data sources, such as interview transcripts, reports, photos, and diaries. NVivo is a data management and analysis tool that helps work with these types of materials. This 2.5-hr workshop will provide an introduction to using NVivo 12 for Windows.
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on activities, participants will be able to:
- Understand how NVivo can be used in qualitative research
- Use NVivo to load information, code documents, make notes, use cases, conduct queries, and export information
- Know where to go for more help with NVivo
UofT Libraries provides a 1-year license for NVivo 12. To obtain a license key, fill out our request form.
Note: NVivo works differently on macs vs pcs. If you are running NVivo on a Mac, you should attend the Introduction to NVivo 12 (Mac Version) instead.
Map & Data Library workshops, such as this one, are a welcoming and inclusive environment for learning. To learn more, check out our Code of Conduct.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Map & Data Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus