Introduction to 3D Printing (in-person) In-Person
This session will occur in person and is facilitated by the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus Makerspace.
This is an introduction to the tools and techniques for 3D printing. At the end of the workshop, you will have general knowledge of the principles, tools, and best practices for 3D printing.
Note: Attendance is mandatory if you are interested in accessing the 3D printers at the Makerspace. Visit our website to find out how to become a UTSC Library Makerspace user.
- Elizabeth O'Brien, Liaison Librarian, Makerspace Librarian
- Adriana Sgro, Library Technician Reference & Makerspace Assistant
- Thursday, September 15, 2022
- 12:10pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- UTSC (see description for exact location)
- 3D Printing Co-Curricular Record Digital Tools