Getting Published Series: Getting Published in the Health Sciences Online
This 90 minute session will provide an in-depth look at publishing in the science/health science disciplines. It follows the Publishing for IMPACT framework. You have spent years designing, conducting, analysing and writing about your research. The manuscript submission phase also requires careful planning and consideration. Please note this session focuses on journal article publishing.
The session will provide a primer on:
· Factors to consider in journal selection.
· Checklist for preparing and submitting a manuscript (including pre and post submission)
· Peer review demystified
· Author responsibilities
Instructor: Heather Cunningham, M.Sc., MLIS
Assistant Director, Research & Innovation Services
Gerstein Science Information Centre
University of Toronto
Related LibGuide: Getting Published in Health Sciences by Ask Gerstein!
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.