Company and Competitor Research Online
For participants of all disciplines interested in learning more about researching companies and finding competitor information. Includes an overview of subscription databases and publicly available resources for company research.
You’ll learn how to:
- Evaluate different types of company information and understand the differences between public and private companies
- Find both direct and indirect competitor information
- Practice finding company documents and reports
When: Wednesday, February 1, 2023, 10-11 a.m. ET
Location: Online via Zoom (participants will receive a link prior to session start)
Instructor: Catherine Macgregor, Finance Learning Centre & Liaison Librarian, UofT Mississauga Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is part of an Entrepreneurship Research Skills Co-Curricular Record (CCR) as recognized by the University of Toronto. They are open to all U of T students, faculty, and staff, but only current students are eligible to enroll in the CCR. A valid UTORid is required to access library databases. Registration is required.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship Research Workshops by Carey Toane
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Business & Entrepreneurship Co-Curricular Record
Gerstein Science Information Centre
9 King's College Circle