R: A Gentle Introduction for Beginners (Online) Online
Interested in learning R? Need to learn R for your research or for job prospects? R is a popular open-source statistical programming language that is popular in academia and industry. This workshop provides an easy entry into the data science field. Get started with learning R with this gentle hands-on workshop. You will learn how to import, explore and manipulate data using R in RStudio.
No coding experience required! No math or statistics theory required or covered!
- Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- St. George (Downtown) Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Data & Statistics Digital Tools Programming & Software