Getting Started with Intermediate R (Online) Online
Do you want to develop your R skills to advance your data science skills? R is a popular open-source statistical programming language that is popular in academia and industry. This workshop gently introduces users to intermediate level tools in R including the dplyr package for data manipulation, if statements, for loops, functions and the ggplot2 package for publication quality graphs. It is suitable for users who have had some introduction to R.
- Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- St. George (Downtown) Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Data & Statistics Digital Tools Programming & Software