Industry Research for Startups Online
Whether you are on the edge of a new industry to looking to enter an established sector, you need to quantify and understand the industry players, segments, and size. This workshop introduces you to existing sources of industry information such as market research reports and trade journals, as well as provides strategies to help you do your own analysis and estimations.
In this session you will:
- Become familiar proprietary and open sources of industry information
- Learn to read a market research report in five minutes
- Explore models for DIY industry analysis
- Take away tools and frameworks for synthesizing and analyzing your industry
Instructor: Mariana Jardim, Liaison Librarian
Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Friday, November 17, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.