Company and Competitor Research Online
For participants of all disciplines interested in learning more about researching companies and finding competitor information. Includes an overview of subscription databases and publicly available resources for company research.
You’ll learn how to:
- Evaluate different types of company information and understand the differences between public and private companies
- Find both direct and indirect competitor information
- Practice finding company documents and reports
Instructor: Catherine Macgregor, Finance Learning Centre & Liaison Librarian
Date: October 12, 2023
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship Research Workshops by Carey Toane
- Thursday, October 12, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.