Resources for Patents Research Online
Find out what makes your technology unique and who else holds patents in your space. This basic DIY patent searching workshop includes an introduction to open web databases for patent searching, an overview of classification systems, and examples of prior art searches.
You will learn:
- How to read a patent document quickly and efficiently
- The advantages and limitations of various online patent resources
- Strategies to build effective searches using keywords and classifications
When: November 16, 2023 12 pm - 2 pm
Where: Online via Zoom (registrants will receive a link prior to the session start)
Instructor: Michelle Spence, Engineering & Computer Science Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, November 16, 2023
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.