Introduction To Refworks In-Person
RefWorks is an online citation manager that helps you keep track of the books, articles, and other documents you gather during your literature search. Save time by building your bibliography in RefWorks and then export your sources in any one of thousands of citation styles. RefWorks will help keep you organized and save you time.
Through demonstrations and hands-on exercises, you will leave this workshop able to:
- Create and access your account.
- Get source citations into RefWorks.
- Create bibliographies with the click of a button.
- Share reading lists with your instructor, supervisor, or peers.
Date: Wednesday, September 27th
Time: 10:30 am - 11:30am
Place: Electronic Classroom, 4th Floor, Robarts Library
Here is a Map to the Room: https://onesearch.library.utoronto.ca/robarts-library-electronic-classroom
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Robarts Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus