Manage your sources using Zotero for beginners In-Person
Managing large number of citations for your research projects can be daunting. Citation management tools like Zotero help you create, organize and keep track of your citations. Through demonstrations and hands-on activities, you will learn how to use Zotero to
- Search and import references from a variety of databases.
- Organize and manage your references and different types of sources.
- Format in-text citations, generate footnotes and bibliographies.
This introductory session is intended for those without Zotero experience. Intermediate Zotero users are invited to our session later in the term.
Map and Data Library Classroom, 5th Floor, Robarts Library
If possible, please bring your own laptop to this session. Workstations will be available for anyone not bringing their own laptop.
- Tuesday, January 30, 2024
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Robarts Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus