Getting Published GPS Series: Session 2A - Social Science and Humanities
Getting Published GPS Series: Session 2A - Social Sciences and Humanities
Date and Time: October 22, 10:30AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Robarts Electronic Classroom
This 90-minute session will provide a more in-depth look at publishing in the social sciences and humanities.
This session will provide a primer on:
- What editors in the social sciences and humanities look for
- Factors to consider in journal or publisher selection (such as impact factor & open access policies)
- Peer review
- Manuscript preparation and things to look out for
- Ethics and corresponding author responsibilities
This sessionis part of the Getting Published GPS Series. The get GPS credit, you must also attend Session 1: Introduction to Scholarly Publishing as well.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Robarts Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus